Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Asus VivoTab Smart ME400 review

There are two type of this tablet one wifi only and the other wifi+gsm, My own is wifi type. I just bought mine about 1 years ago. This tablet run on intel atom processor that make long battery life but lack in speed processing (but I can say this device is not a looser), I can say this device is tablet version of Netbooks that occuring and booming around 2007.

This tablet is using Windows 8 full as operating system, for office software is microsoft office 2010 pre-installed You can using it as trial for 30 days, buy and enter key number, or unistall it. Unfortunatelly this microsoft office 2010 not bundling as free software :( .


For the screen is 5-point multi-touch display with resolution 1366x768, the color and contrast for Me is good enough. When used to play movie this tablet will run on 16:9 aspect ratio it's ideal to video playback rather than device that run on 4:3 aspect ratio. But for graphic processing unit (GPU) I think it's not good enough, cuz once I try install game Aspalt and running the game but when enter the arena the color only show green screen, I think this tablet not suitable with game need more graphic processing unit. 

Audio it's not good as some device out there, but thank to Asus's own sonic master technology make this tablet not a looser either, but I recomend to plugging headphone or external speaker when playing movie or music for a better experiece.

Like many tablet now a day, this Asus tablet has full image taking capability. it has 8MP rear camera with flash and 2MP front camera that also can be used as webcam.

Is there any minus or bug in this tablet? when I using this tablet until now the minus on this tablet is some process something lagging, graphic not suitable or not compatible with some game, only has one port micro USB it's also some minus in My opinion, but the most that bugging me is when battery is low and I'm plugging the adaptor cord My tablet can't recharging, there is a message "Plugged in, not charging" on my battery icon. I think it's not hardware failure more like bug on software, so if My tablet runs out battre I must turn off the tablet to recharging it.

For product specification or detail enter here http://nekosroom.blogspot.com/2014/08/asus-vivotab-smart-me400-product.html

No comments:

Post a Comment